Monday, May 10, 2010

That's it!!! I'm buying a gun!!!

My lawyers (in my head) are telling me that I have to clarify that. To which I reply...."Okay, I'm buying a gun...Today! Immediately! Pronto! (but wait....is that a racist comment...the pronto?) Anyway, I woke up this morning with a splitting headache but I didn't let it keep me down (that's what pills are for). I got ready, dropped the Kennedy's off at their designated day care / School areas, dropped off the dog at the groomers and began my day when I decided to turn on the radio and see what had happened with BP and the oil spill. That's when all the trouble started...

While driving, I was listening to "The Nearly Famous Barry Young Show" (quite possibly the funniest morning show in the history of talk radio). All of the sudden, they started talking about "La Raza" and a High School Teacher in San Tee, who was speaking out at a rally. So I thought "Hmm, High School teacher, probably just making sure the kids weren't getting too unruly, and said something stupid, which turned into a soundbite for Barry and Michelle to crack on him for". Harmless...right? Wrong. What this teacher was saying reminded me of Mel Gibson in "Brave heart" before he had his men go into battle.



So, I listened to it 2 times in the car and then when I got to work...4 more times. So...what I was wondering was...why in the hell is Janet Nepoli-skankfest looking at our Veterans and the Tea Party for possible Terror attacks? It seems to me like the word "Revolutionary" might be Spanish for TERRORIST!! They are calling for every Hispanic person in America to take their rightful country back? So I decided to look up exactly how we stole that whole California territory.



The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, signed on February 2, 1848, by American diplomat Nicholas Trist and Mexican plenipotentiary representatives Luis G. Cuevas, Bernardo Couto, and Miguel Atristain, ended the war and gave the U.S. undisputed control of Texas, established the U.S.-Mexican border of the Rio Grande River, and ceded to the United States the present-day states of California, Nevada, Utah, and parts of Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, and Wyoming. In return Mexico received US $18,250,000



So...we bought it. Maybe we could just produce a receipt and fax it to these La Raza guys and they will just shut up... Not likely. This High school teacher referred to living in America as being in "the belly of the beast". He was calling out for students and others in the crowd not to write books or learn or talk about revolution, but to live revolution every minute of every day. And the whole time I was hearing this, I was imagining that there was a little white kid in his class. I hope for his sake there wasn't. I remember going to high school and while not trying to learn, I actually learned alot. I went to school in California, and I don't remember our teachers telling us to start a revolution. I don't remember being told that we were on the northern front of a revolution. I must have played hooky that day.



So I spent the rest of the day stewing about how I was going to buy a gun or five or six. "Bring it on!" I thought. Because I'm not going to be afraid, and neither should anyone else. This is our land. We allow guests in (immigrants) with open arms. It is time for the uninvited guests (illegal aliens) to go. Now I'm not telling you to go out and look for a fight, (because if you do go all vigilante on me, I'm gonna laugh at you when I watch you on "COPS") all I am saying is; Keep your eyes open and keep your ears open. So I was mad all day and into the night, ready to hit this blog like a possessed banshee. Screaming obscenities and calling all to arms like Paul Revere. Except instead I would be yelling "La Raza is coming!! La Raza is coming!!"



Then just when My wife goes to bed to give me quiet so I can concentrate, I see on the news that other states are working with Arizona Lawmakers to mirror our new 1070! Just want to give a quick shout out to; Idaho, Texas, Utah, Colorado, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Mississippi, and Minnesota. Welcome to the Revolution. We have cookies. when I heard this news I was Jubilant (can I say Jubilant without sounding gay? Probably not...but who cares). Then she come on the TV and ruined all of my fun. Kirsten Sinema. (or Kirsten Enema as I have affectionately Dubbed her) She came on saying how she had no doubt that the law would be Repealed and the other states would give up as well. By the way, is that a wig she is wearing? Don't mean to be a hater....but....she is not attractive.......slump buster. that's all I got today.

No comments:

Post a Comment